Thursday, March 27, 2008

A little about Masterofslavej

I've been in the lifestyle for as long as I can remember; long before I was even aware that there was a term for it, much less an entire subculture. Having been married now for nearly eight years and having owned my submissive slave wife "j" for nearly a decade, with whom I truly started this journey through the world of BDSM and its varied practitioners, I feel quite like a veteran of the scene. W/we have frequented clubs and organizations, monthly play parties and have thrown a few of our own private meetings. W/we have played with many partners, each bringing a new slant or flavor to the overall picture of the Master/slave Dom/sub BDSM world, some novices needing to be broken in and some damned near professionals within the scene...

As all knowledge comes from personal experience, and nearly every experience in BDSM is truly exquisite, then my goal is to gain as much truly exquisite experience as possible. From a sampling of nearly every sweet and succulent type of female submissive to a broad pallet of bondage and torture techniques. I've been within the scene long enough to know, at least to a degree of what I have experienced previously, what I like and want to see more of. I am almost always open to new and different things and there are many things I have yet to try on the right willing submissive such as outdoor pony play...

I have experienced and tried a great many things through my years of play. Bondage of all types, mental domination, breath play, torture, sensitivity play, pet play, public play, cages, some water play, forced orgasms, etc. I have also gathered a nice collection of toys and implements over the years including paddles, cuffs, collars, chains, gags, hoods, crops, a dog cage, and the like. Some of the best play sessions though have proven to come from very little or simple toys and a lot of imagination. I have a taste for both intricate, involved scenes and simple scenes requiring nothing more than a slave and a chair...

My turn-ons are simple; a willing, submissive woman and anything involving that. Truly, the appreciation of lust and all it entails provides for interesting times. Everything involving the female form is just so enticing and it only gets better when that woman is collared and bound. Oh yes. Hearing a submissive woman utter the words, "yes, Master" cuts right through me...

No comments: