Friday, January 30, 2009

Sex slave...


Despite the complexities and utter enjoyment of bondage, imprisonment, involved torture scenes, protracted torments, role playing and the like; it is sometimes easy for me to forget simple pleasures of the basic reality of a sex slave. That is, for her to be available and ready for sex at any moment, any time of day or night. Take today for example...


Upon returning home from a normal cluster-fuck day at work I found my dutiful slave hard at work navigating the treacherous minefield of tax forms, sparring me from the tormenting crap like a good slave girl should;) I gave her a kiss on the neck, a pat on the head, and told her to follow me into the bedroom. With a quick order to strip and present her ass, she was naked and on all fours on the bed in an instant. My probing finger found her wet, warm, and inviting. So, without further adieu, I sank my hard cock deep into the cunt I own and proceeded to fuck three or four screaming, panting, moaning and groaning orgasms out of my little slave before cumming all over her up turned ass.


I think that it says a great deal about the time and training that has gone into a slave girl when she can go from attempting taxes to a panting slut in the space of a single command. Indeed for any woman to be ready, willing, wet, and horny at a moment's notice, eager to be used for her Master's pleasure is, in my mind, something of a pinnacle event and a primary goal of the mental and sexual conditioning of any sex slave. Needless to say, I am very proud of my sex slave...

No comments: