Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Theme for July is...

So, it is a new month and with it come new ideas. Given the hectic nature of our lives over the past two or so years, I have found that focused training has fallen to the way side. So, I have decided to try a new approach, monthly themes. Each month I assign one specific area in which I would like to work and set a goal for the last week.

This month's theme is throat fucking. My lovely slave's oral skills have improved immensely over the past year and her comfort with it has improved as well. However, I would like to continue pushing forward and the notion of not being in control of her movements or being trapped while sucking has become a large issue. So, by the end of the month I expect her to be comfortable enough with this to be throat fucked to messy completion while bound. To start however, baby steps.


Also, in an attempt to return my slave's breasts to their former glorious size I have implemented a twice daily milking session with our breast pump. Pregnancy has the inherent cruel trick of swelling the breast to a tender and covetous size. However, once this swelling subsides, the breasts have a tendency to diminish, like a balloon once filled to capacity, which has had all the air let out. Luckily, the breasts can be coaxed back into producing and therefore swelling once more. We have already begun to see an improvement after just a couple of applications.

Along with new ideas, I had the notion of combining my deviant artistic skill with the photos that we take of our scenes. As such, given time to complete it, I will attempt to draw the basics of the scene I have in mind and later compare them to the photos I take. Much as Gord has done with many of his ideas. I will post both on our Fetlife page for viewer comparison, so be on the lookout for this sometime soon as well as reports of our progress on our monthly theme...

1 comment:

Florida Dom said...

Does your slave like using the breast pump to increase her size or does she just submit?