Monday, November 29, 2010

Thirty Days of Kink, Days Four, Five, and Six...

Well, it has been a while since I've gotten back to this, and since Days Four and Five have kind of been answered by Day Three I'm going to lump these days together. Here goes...

Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

Several actually, there were a number of games that I played as a kid that just screamed kink. Like in the Day Three post, pretending to be the big dragon that captures the maiden sacrifice and keeps her locked away in my cave. Or playing cops and robbers, binding the crafty girlie cat burglar with jump rope. Loving the damsel in distress situations on Saturday morning and afternoon cartoons. Binding my toys and playing out kinky little scenarios.

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.

First kinky sexual experience huh? Hmmmmm. Let me think back on that one, its been a while. I'd have to say that it would be with my first sexual girlfriend, I bound her to the bed and made her beg for it. It was fantastic, and felt like it was old hat for me. I knew then that it was kinky or bust for me. As a tie in, that is why I am so grateful for my girl.

Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.

Oh wow, going for the gusto here huh? Okay. Well, I have tons of sexual fantasies and I do what I can to make them sexual realities. If we're reaching for the outlandish, I would love to have a large property with a number of slaves, who wouldn't. For a fantasy that is a little less cliche, I fantasize about living in a community or nation where I could freely take my naked, bound, leashed slave out into public, just like walking a dog. Living the way of life without complications or offending overly.

I have fantasies that are darker, edgier. Tortures that are too extreme for reality. Electro torture that is so strong it seizes the diaphragm, leaving the victim unable to breath while they fry. Water torture with dunk tanks and full submersion tubs caged off just under the surface. Having my slave live in a small concrete cell, sealed by a heavy metal prison style door with a bucket to shit in, a single blanket, and a dog dish for water. To be retrieved only when I had need of her or for small periods of "exercise" time.

Full suspension noosed hangings, watching a slave dangle helplessly, struggling at the end of a rope. Toes pointed, desperately seeking any purchase as she gurgles, face turning red and tongue growing thick. Mmmmmmm.

Oh, sorry. Little drool there. Well, kind of the shotgun approach to answering, but there you have it. Days Four, Five, and Six. Again I'd like to thank Rayne for coming up with this and I hope that it gives you all a little more insight on myself and our dynamic. Happy Holidays...

No comments: