Monday, December 13, 2010

Anal Training: Day 1...

Today was the first day of jenpet's imposed anal training. Having anything inserted into her asshole, indeed just having her asshole as the focus of sexual interest, makes her clam up instantly. Thus, I expected a fair amount of resistance when I told her it was time.

she pouted, whined, dragged her feet, and was even openly argumentative. But I expected that and we managed to work through it. It being the first time in a long while, I went slow, used lots of lube, and eased the small plug into her ass. There was a lot of sharp intakes of breath, moaning, cringing, but she didn't openly fight it by kicking or clenching down on the plug. I was proud of her for that.

Now the training itself that I have in mind calls for her to be caged for an hour, locked away and drifting in that mindlessness that she so often finds to help her deal with the plugging. Shackles on her wrist and padlocked to the side of the cage to keep her from futzing with it. However, it being the first time, and there needing to be a lot of communication to keep her calm; I decided to leave her on the bed, covered with a comfy blanket, and a vibrator buzzing away at her clit. I also allowed her to have her hands free. I laid next to her, talking her through, asking questions at her discomfort, bringing her mind to where she needed it. I rubbed her breasts, massaging and watching as her pupils dilated, her lips parted, her breath rose.

I let her cum, twice on that side while I rubbed her left breast and once more on the other side while I rubbed her right breast. I made her think about the plug still in her ass, like a splinter of my intent. Finally, I took the plug out of her and fucked her saturated cunt, reminding her of why she was so wet. I made her thank me for the experience while she came again.

Then, I asked her how she was and she said she was none the worse for wear. There was, of course, the ache left behind by the small intruder, but she was otherwise fine. Then I reminded her that this will happen every day till she went back to school. Suddenly, she was less okay. I smiled and let her shower, eagerly awaiting tomorrow...

4 comments:

K & J said...

I really enjoyed reading you anal training methods. Even though I have done anal play it's not one of my favorite things. However being restrained in bondage when someone is using me anally helps. Being helpless is a huge turn on for me so if someone's doing something I don't enjoy I want to be restrained. Not being able to stop what is happening to me helps me get through it. Hope that all makes sense :)
Anyway looking forward to reading about how the anal training goes.

~Jessica~

Master-Reaper said...

Thank you for your comment and your insight. That makes a lot of sense, it is much the same for jenpet. The ability to be forced to do something means more to her and works better for her than for her to submit to it.
Though, with really touchy subjects, and anal training is certainly that for her, I want her to find something of a comfort level with it before I bind her and begin pushing her boundaries.
Rest assured, that part of the training is coming :D. Thank you again for commenting, it is always great to hear from either of you two. Best holiday wishes.
If it's not too personal, would you mind telling me how you feel about anal play today, how that differs from when you first started, and maybe even how you got over some of your initial angst over it? I know, personal right ;D.

Masterofslavej...

K & J said...

Sure. I'll send you an email when I have some free time :)

~Jess~

Master-Reaper said...

Looking forward to it:D...