Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Cannot Believe...

So, I received my power bill for this past month and... OMG WTF!!! Is the public service company trying to bankrupt the working class? My bills during the summer were on average about $50. Yeah, quintuple that! And its not even fucking cold outside! There are god damned flies still buzzing around out there for craps sake!

After my last bill, which about made me blow my top and was only triple my summer average, I've been old manning it hard core. Leaving only one light on in the whole house at a time, using sleep modes on TVs to limit their time on, turning our ancient floor board heaters down to barely warm settings, etc. Now, for the next month we're looking at living Amish style. I'm sure fucking looking forward to lots of missionary and those awesome hats!

F my Xcelent utilities provider!...

No comments: