Friday, December 31, 2010

Unexpected: Note...

Happy New Year Everyone! Just a short note here to catch up on current events. We are freaking freezing! :) The average temp in my house at the moment is 55 degrees at eleven in the morning. Our washing machine's cold water line and drain froze up, of course we didn't discover this until the girl started a load. Ah the fun of country living.

Well, I know that it has been a while since we posted and we were right in the middle of some pretty cool things happening too. However, due to unexpected injuries, colds, and holidays, our plans have pretty much stalled out. Anal training has been put on hold for the moment, though the girl, yes the girl, has expressed interest in finishing the training regiment. Though I expect this is only to thoroughly prove to me that she does not like, nor cannot stand to do it so I will have no choice but to drop it forever. We'll see.

The girl managed to throw her back out pretty good this time and her shoulders are in a bad way, limiting just about everything I could conceivably do with her. No bondage, no caging, no blow jobs, oh and hey that time of the month too. What a way to ring in the new year. Poor, poor slave girl. Please, for those of you who know what it is like to be sick, cold, sore, and on the punctuation, or any combination there of, send her some sympathy comments. Either that or sadistically tell her to suffer through it, like I do ;D.

So here we are, suffering through the cold without the benefit of central heating. God how did people live before central heat? 65 degrees and the girl balls herself up on her heating pad under two blankets, shivering. I suppose I'll just have to lock her away in the cage under all that and hope to see her again in the spring. God what a long, sexless, dull winter that would be, so forget that. I guess she'll just have to suffer the whole time. Sweet...

No comments: